Tequila Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Blanco, Reposado, Anejo, Other Types
- By Grade Value, Premium, High-End Premium, Super Premium
- By Distribution Channel On-Trade, Off-Trade
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 9.50 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 14.69 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||5.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Tequila valued at USD 9.50 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.69 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 5.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Pernod Ricard S.A. (France), Diageo PLC (U.K.), Bacardi Limited (Bermuda), Suntory Holdings Limited (Japan), Heaven Hill Distilleries Inc. (U.S.), Campari Group (Italy), Sazerac Company Inc. (U.S.), Brown-Forman Corporation (U.S.), Casa Aceves (México), Constellation Brands Inc. (U.S.).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Tequila include
- The rapidly changing consumer demand
North America was the leading regional segment of the Tequila in 2022.