Solvent Naphtha Market
Solvent Naphtha Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Paraffin Solvent, CycloParaffin Solvent, C9 Solvent, C10 Solvent, Other
- By Applications Paints and Coatings, Agro Chemicals, Rubber and Resi, Printing Inks, Industrial Cleaning, Other
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 9.34 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 12.58 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Solvent Naphtha valued at USD 9.34 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 12.58 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Shell, ExxonMobil, Total, Chevron Phillips, SK, Calumet, Idemitsu, BP, DuPont, Citgo Reliance, KAPCO, Mitsubishi, CEPSA, Ganga Rasayanie, JX Nippon Oil and Energy Neste, CPC, Gulf Chemicals and Industrial Oils, Sinopec, CNPC, Jiangsu Hualun Changshu Alliance Chemical, Suzhou Jiutai.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Solvent Naphtha include
- Growing end-use industries
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Solvent Naphtha in 2022.