Solar Cells Market
Solar Cells Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Silicon Wafer, Thin Film
- By Installation Type Residential, Commercial, Utility-Scale
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 97.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 307.9 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||15.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||North America|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Solar Cells valued at USD 97.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 307.9 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 15.5%.
The prominent players in the market are Canadian Solar, LONGi Solar, Hanwha Q CELLS, TONGWEI Solar, GCL-SI, NEOSolar, Yingli Green, JA Solar, Risen Energy, Motech, Trina Solar, JinkoSolar, Shunfeng, First Solar..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Solar Cells include
- Growing Emphasis on Renewable Energy
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Solar Cells in 2022.