PET Preform Market
PET Preform Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Capacity Up to 500 ml, 500 ml to 1000 ml, 1000 ml to 2000 ml, More than 2000 ml
- By Neck Type ROPP/BPV, PCO/BPF, Alaska/Bericap/Obrist, Other Neck Types
- By End-Use Beverages, Food, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Home Care
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 14.48 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 18.91 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global PET Preform valued at USD 14.48 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 18.91 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.40%.
The prominent players in the market are ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG (Austria), Plastipak Holdings Inc. (US), RETAL Industries Ltd. (Cyprus), Resilux NV (Belgium), Societe Generale Des Techniques (France), Taiwan Hon Chuan Enterprises Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Zhongfu Enterprise Co Ltd. (China), Manjushree Technopack Limited Co. (India), Logoplaste UK Ltd. (UK), Indorama Ventures Public Co. Ltd. (Thailand).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.40% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the PET Preform include
- Increasing Demand from the Food and Beverage Application
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the PET Preform in 2022.