Paperboard Packaging Market
Paperboard Packaging Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Grade Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS), Coated Unbleached Kraft Paperboard (CUK), Folding Boxboard (FBB), White Lined Chipboard (WLC), Glassine & Greaseproof Paper Label Paper, Others
- By Type Corrugated Box, Boxboard, Flexible Paper
- By Application Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal & Homecare, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 146.12 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 183.68 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||2.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Paperboard Packaging valued at USD 146.12 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 183.68 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 2.90%.
The prominent players in the market are International Paper (US), Amcor PLC (Switzerland), WestRock Company (US), Mondi Group (UK), DS Smith (UK).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 2.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Paperboard Packaging include
- Growing consumer awareness regarding sustainable packaging material
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Paperboard Packaging in 2022.