Oncology Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment Cancer Diagnostics, Cancer Treatment
- By Indication Lungs Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Other Indications
- By End Use Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Academia, Specialty Clinics, Other End Uses
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 305.07 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 556.35 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Oncology valued at USD 305.07 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 556.35 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Abbvie Inc., Ability Pharma, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Amgen Inc., Takeda Oncology, Aslan Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited., Astrazeneca, Athenex Inc..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Oncology include
- Rising incidence of cancer globally
North America was the leading regional segment of the Oncology in 2022.