Mushroom Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Button, Shiitake, Oyster, Matsutake, Truffle, Others
- By Form Fresh, Processed
- By Distribution Channel Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Sales Channel
- By Application Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 53.51 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 108.20 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||9.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Mushroom valued at USD 53.51 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 108.20 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 9.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Bonduelle Group, Costa Group, CMP Mushroom, Drinkwater Mushrooms, Greenyard, Monaghan Group, Monterey Mushroom Inc, OKECHAMP S.A, Shanghai Fengke Biological Technology Co., Ltd, The Mushroom Company.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 9.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Mushroom include
- Increase in Consumption of Processed Foods
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Mushroom in 2022.