Medical Supplies Market
Medical Supplies Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Diagnostic Supplies, Infusion & Injectable Supplies, Intubation & Ventilation Supplies, Disinfectants, Personal Protective Equipment, Sterilization Consumables, Wound Care Consumables, Dialysis Consumables, Radiology Consumables, Catheters, Cardiovascular Catheters, Intravenous Catheters, Urological Catheters, Specialty Catheters, Neurovascular Catheters, Sleep Apnea Consumables, Other Medical Supplies
- By Application Urology, Infection Control, Cardiology, Other Applications
- By End User Hospitals, Clinics/Physician Offices, Other End Users
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 144.35 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 206.89 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Medical Supplies valued at USD 144.35 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 206.89 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Cardinal Health, Inc. (US), Medtronic (Ireland), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Johnson & Johnson (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Avanos Medical, Inc. (US), International, Inc. (US), 3M (US), ConvaTec Group Plc. (UK), Smith & Nephew (Ireland), Cook Medical (US), Abbott (US), Merit Medical Systems (US), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Stryker (US), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Teleflex Incorporated (US), and Coloplast Group (Denmark).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Medical Supplies include
- Growing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Rising Number of Accidental Injuries
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Medical Supplies in 2022.