Maleic Anhydride Market
Maleic Anhydride Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Raw Material N-Butane, Benzene
- By Application UPR, 1,4-BDO, Lubricating Oil Additives, Copolymers, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2.08 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 2.81 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Maleic Anhydride valued at USD 2.08 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.81 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Huntsman Corporation (US), Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Shanxi Qiaoyou Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Polynt-Reichhold Group (Italy), Zibo Qixiang Tengda Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd.(Japan), LANXESS AG( Germany), Gulf Advanced Chemical Industries Co. Ltd. (Saudi Arabia), Ningbo Jiangning Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), China Bluestar Harbin Petrochemical Co. Ltd.(China), Nan Ya Plastics (Taiwan), Shijiazhuang Bailong chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Yongsan Chemical Co. Ltd. (South Korea), IG Petrochemicals Ltd. (India), MOL PLC (Hungary), PT Justus Sakti Raya (Indonesia), Global Ispat Koksna Industrija D.O.O. Lukavac (Bosnia & Herzegovina), Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd. (China), Cepsa (Spain), Ruse Chemicals (Bulgaria), Yunnan Yunwei Company Limited (China), Shanxi Taiming Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.( China), Huanghua Hongcheng Business Corp. Ltd. (China), Aekyung Petrochemical Co. Ltd. (South Korea).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Maleic Anhydride include
- Increasing demand for UPR and lubricant additives in the automotive industry
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Maleic Anhydride in 2022.