Iris Recognition Market
Iris Recognition Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Hardware, Software
- By Product Smartphones, Wearables, Tablets & Notebooks, PCs/ Laptops, Scanners
- By Application Identity Management and Access Control, Time Monitoring, E-Payment
- By Vertical Government, Military & Defense, Healthcare, Banking & Finance, Consumer Electronics, Travel & Immigration, Automotive, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2.25 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 5.80 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||12.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Iris Recognition valued at USD 2.25 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.80 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 12.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Thales Group (France), IDEMIA (France), Iris ID (US), IriTech (US), HID Global (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Iris Recognition include
- Rising Adoption of Iris Recognition Technology By Government Organizations for Identification and Authentication Purposes
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Iris Recognition in 2022.