Healthcare ERP Market
Healthcare ERP Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Offering Solutions, Services
- By Applications Inventory & Material Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Patient Relationship Management, Finance & Billing, Others
- By End Users Hospitals, Clinics, Long & Short Term Facilities, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.38 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 10.39 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.30%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Healthcare ERP valued at USD 6.38 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 10.39 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.30%.
The prominent players in the market are Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Azalea Health, CentralBOS LLC, CPSI, Deskera, Elinext Group, Focus Softnet Pvt. Ltd., Infor, Infosys Limited, Medical Information Technology Inc., Microsoft, Oracle, Premier, Rootstock Software, Sage Group PLC, SAP, The HCI Group (Tech Mahindra Limited), Wipro Limited, Workday Inc..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.30% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Healthcare ERP include
- Growing adoption of cloud-based ERP
North America was the leading regional segment of the Healthcare ERP in 2022.