HD Map Market
HD Map Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Cloud-Based , Embedded
- By Application Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle east and Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 9.67 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||28.63%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global HD Map valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 9.67 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 28.63%.
The prominent players in the market are TomTom, HERE Technologies, Waymo, NVIDIA, Baidu, Dynamic Map Platform, NavInfo, Zenrin.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 28.63% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the HD Map include
- Rapid advancements in autonomous vehicles technology
North America was the leading regional segment of the HD Map in 2022.