Digital Health Market
Digital Health Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Technology Telehealthcare, mHealth, Healthacare Analytics, Digital Health Systems
- By Component Hardware, Software, Services
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 169.36 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 586.59 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||16.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Digital Health valued at USD 169.36 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 586.59 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 16.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (US), Cisco Systems (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), McKesson Corporation (US), and Cerner Corporation (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 16.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Digital Health include
- Rising Funding for Various mHealth Startups
North America was the leading regional segment of the Digital Health in 2022.