Data Center Colocation Market
Data Center Colocation Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Types Retail Colocation, Wholesale Colocation
- By End Users Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
- By Industry Banking Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Research & Academics, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Other Industries (Media, Entertainment, Transportation & Logistics)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 56.45 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 149.02 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||12.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Data Center Colocation valued at USD 56.45 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 149.02 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 12.90%.
The prominent players in the market are China Telecom Corporation Limited (China), Coresite Realty Corporation (US), Cyrusone Inc. (US), Cyxtera Technologies Inc. (US), Digital Realty Trust Inc. (US), Equinix Inc. (US), Global Switch (UK), KDDI Corporation (Japan), NTT Communications Corporation (Japan), Verizon Enterprise Solutions Inc. (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Data Center Colocation include
- Cost affordable IT operations
North America was the leading regional segment of the Data Center Colocation in 2022.