Clinical Laboratory Services Market
Clinical Laboratory Services Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Test Type Human & Tumor Genetics, Clinical Chemistry, Medical Microbiology & Cytology, Other Esoteric Tests
- By Service Provider Hospital-Based Laboratories, Stand-Alone Laboratories, Clinic-Based Laboratories
- By Application Bioanalytical & Lab Chemistry Services, Toxicology Testing Services, Cell & Gene Therapy Related Services, Preclinical & Clinical Trial Related Services Drug Discovery & Development Related Services, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 142.53 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 207.39 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Clinical Laboratory Services valued at USD 142.53 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 207.39 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Qiagen, Quest Diagnostic Inc., OPKO Health Inc., Abbott, Charles River Laboratories, Cinven, Arup Laboratories, Sonic Healthcare, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, DaVita Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Viapath Group LLP, SGS SA, Almac Group.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Clinical Laboratory Services include
- Growing Public-Private Investments as Well as Research Funding & Grants to Develop Innovative Laboratory Testing Procedures
North America was the leading regional segment of the Clinical Laboratory Services in 2022.