Ceiling Tiles Market
Ceiling Tiles Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Mineral Fiber, Metal, Gypsum, Others
- By Property Type Acoustic, Non-Acoustic
- By Application Residential, Non-Residential
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 8.29 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 13.72 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Ceiling Tiles valued at USD 8.29 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 13.72 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.5%.
The prominent players in the market are SAS International, Odenwald Faserplattenwerk, New Ceiling Tiles, Techno Ceiling Products, Guangzhou Tital Commerce, Saint-Gobain, Renhurst Ceiling Systems, Knauf AMF GmbH & Co. KG (AMF), Rockfon, Armstrong World Industries (AWI), KET Ceilings.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Ceiling Tiles include
- Construction and Renovation Activities
North America was the leading regional segment of the Ceiling Tiles in 2022.