Cannabidiol (CBD) Market
Cannabidiol (CBD) Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Source Hemp, Marijuana
- By Distribution Channel Online, Offline
- By End-Use Medical, Personal Use, Pharmaceuticals, Wellness
- By Region North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 4.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 47.22 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||21.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2021):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Cannabidiol (CBD) valued at USD 4.9 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 47.22 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 21.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Aurora Cannabis, Canopy Growth Corporation, Cronos Group, CV Sciences, Inc., Medterra, and Tilray.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 21.20% between 2022 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Cannabidiol (CBD) include
- Large Scale Adoption of Cannabidiol Products as Alternative to Conventional Medicine
North America was the leading regional segment of the Cannabidiol (CBD) in 2021.