Acetic Acid Market
Acetic Acid Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Applications Vinyl Acetate Monomer, Acetic Anhydride, Acetate Esters, Purified Terephthalic Acid, Ethanol, Other Applications
- By End-Uses Food & Beverages, Paints & Coating, Plastics & Polymers, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Other End-Uses
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 20.92 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 29.97 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Acetic Acid valued at USD 20.92 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 29.97 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Eastman Chemical Company (US), Celanese Corporation (US), Lynodellbasell Industries Holding B.V. (Netherlands), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (India), Gujrat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (India), Pentokey Organy (India), Ashok Alco Chem Limited (India), Daicel Chemical Corporation (Japan), The Dow Chemical Product (US), HELM AG (Germany), Airedale Chemical Company Limited (UK), DubiChem (UAE), INEOS Group Ltd. (UK).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Acetic Acid include
- Growing demand for Vinyl Acetate Monomer
North America was the leading regional segment of the Acetic Acid in 2022.