Varicose Veins Treatment Market to Reach Valuation of USD 410.4 Million by 2028 – Increasing Obese and Geriatric Population Drives the Market
In terms of revenue, the Global Varicose Veins Treatment Market is expected to reach USD 410.4 Million by 2028, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2022 to 2028.
The rise in varicose veins in women, obese people, and seniors will increase the demand for minimally invasive procedures to treat varicose veins. This further leads to the Varicose Veins Treatment market development over the forecast period.
Key Highlights from Report:
- The worldwide varicose vein treatment market, based on the segment Treatment Mode, is sub-segmented into Endogenous Ablation, Injection Sclerotherapy, and Surgical Ligation/Stripping. Currently, the Sclerotherapy sub-segment is the most critical sales-producing section because the Sclerotherapy technique is painless. On the same day of surgical treatment, the affected person can visit home.
- The worldwide Varicose Vein Remedy Market is classified into Hospitals, Clinics, and Domestic Use. Currently, the Hospital sub-segment is the significant sales-producing sub-segment because of the availability of nurses and healthcare specialists who provide the proper steering approximately coping with the device.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period. The surge in the geriatric population, the boom in the number of human beings with obesity, and the inclination toward minimally invasive approaches for varicose veins treatment are some essential elements anticipated to propel the Varicose Veins Treatment market development in this region.
The burden of varicose veins is expected to increase significantly globally in the coming years. An article published by the Occupational Health and Safety Research Institute states that the prevalence of varicose veins in the lower limbs varies between 10% and 30% worldwide. Women are more prone to varicose veins than men. Pregnancy and multiple births are women's leading risk factors associated with varicose veins. In addition, an increased expression related to hormonal factors such as estrogen and progesterone is also responsible for expanding the Varicose Veins Treatment market. Bio Supply Trends Quarterly shows that the prevalence of varicose veins is 55% in women compared to 45% in men.
Obese people have a higher risk of developing varicose veins. Rising cases of obesity are driving the global varicose vein treatment market. According to an article published in SAGE Publications, obesity is one of the most critical risk factors for all lower extremity venous disease types. The number of people with obesity and venous illness has increased significantly in recent decades. The senior population is more prone to varicose veins. Thus the increasing geriatric population in both developed and developing countries is expected to drive the Varicose Veins Treatment market during the forecast period.
North America held the most significant shares in 2021, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The main factors contributing to the growth of the varicose veins treatment market in this region include the well-developed healthcare systems in countries like the United States and the presence of key players that allow for greater availability of products in the market. In addition, people in the United States can access this treatment at an affordable cost because of the favorable reimbursement scenario. This easy accessibility is expected to bolster the Varicose Veins Treatment market growth in this region during the forecast timeframe.
The Varicose Veins Treatment Market is segmented as follows:
- Endovenous Ablation
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Surgical Ligation/Stripping
- Ablation Devices
- Radio-Frequency Ablation Devices
- Laser Ablation Devices
- Venous Closure Product
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse market data Tables and Figures
Pages and in-depth TOC on "Varicose Veins Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Treatment Mode (Endovenous Ablation, Injection Sclerotherapy, Surgical Ligation/Stripping), by Product (Ablation Devices, Radio-Frequency Ablation Devices, Laser Ablation Devices, Venous Closure Product), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America) - Global Industry Assessment (2016 - 2021) & Forecast (2022 - 2028)"
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Vantage Market Research is a reputed company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company provides quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverages, healthcare, technology, etc. The company comprises over 125 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,100 market research reports to its vast database every year. The company’s clientele base spans across 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies.