Orthopaedic Shoes Market to Reach USD 2,863 Million by 2028
According to analysts at Vantage Market Research, the Orthopaedic Shoes Market is expected to reach USD 2,863 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2021 and 2028.
Orthopedic shoes are particularly created for individuals who have disfigurements on the foot and ankle. It assists the muscles, tendons, and joints by appropriately adjusting their orientation. It aids to reduce pain while walking or standing. The footwear outputs are not just to offer better support but to further ensure better foot health by inhibiting several problems that would lead to pain or distress.
- The flatfoot orthopedic shoe segment is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR exceeding 7.8% over the forecast period as it also provided shock absorption, cushioning, and stability in high-stress areas, to improve walking problems.
- The juveniles segment held a market share of around 30% in 2020. This share is due to the rising investments due to improving benefits from wearing orthopedic shoes as it keeps the foot in good shape and supports while walking around.
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7.9% from 2021 to 2028. This surge is attributed to the rising demand for orthopedic shoes in developing economies such as China and India.
shoes have different characteristics such as flexible buckles and Velcro straps
which assist you to get relaxation from your feet problems like bunions, corns,
and hammers thus creating a positive scope for the overall market growth.
North America is expected to record the highest CAGR, owing to the increasing demand in countries, such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The added factor that is elevating the market growth is rising games and sports-related wounds, fractures, neuromuscular and musculoskeletal damage among individuals.
Some of the key players in the Orthopaedic Shoes Market include Schein Group, Aetrex Worldwide Inc., My FootDr, Chaneco, GANTER Shoes GmbH, THINNER, Happy Walker, Uvex Group, Arden Orthotics, Jane Saunders & Manning Ltd, MEPHISTO, Reed Medical Ltd.., among others. The market is comprised of a high degree of competition due to the presence of numerous key players.
The Orthopaedic Shoes is segmented as follows:
Global Orthopaedic Shoes Market: Type Segment Analysis
- Flatfoot Orthopedic Shoes
- Cavus Orthopedic Shoes
- Calcaneal Spur Orthopedic Shoes
- Varus Orthopedic Shoes
Global Orthopaedic Shoes Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Children Less than 5 years old
Global Orthopaedic Shoes Market: Segment Analysis
Browse market data Tables and Figures
Pages and in-depth TOC on "Orthopaedic Shoes Market by Type (Flatfoot Orthopedic Shoes, Cavus Orthopedic Shoes, Calcaneal Spur Orthopedic Shoes, Varus Orthopedic Shoes, Other) by Application (Children Less than 5 years old, Juveniles, Adults) , by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa): Global Market Assessment, 2021 – 2028"
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Vantage Market Research is a reputed company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company provides quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverages, healthcare, technology, etc. The company comprises over 125 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,100 market research reports to its vast database every year. The company’s clientele base spans across 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies.