In terms of revenue, the Global Motion Graphics Market is expected to reach USD 129.1 Billion by 2028, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.00% from 2022 to 2028.
Factors such as the sudden rise in advertisements & other promotional videos and the increasing need to create an illusion on social media platforms are anticipated to propel the expansion of the Global Motion Graphics Market during the forecast period.
Key Highlights from Report:
· The Animation segment is likely to witness the maximum growth of the Motion Graphics Market during the forecast period. Factors such as increased accessibility of animated tools, increased investment in this sector, an increase in the popularity of animated television shows & movies, and children's growing interest in playing video games are propelling the segmental growth of the Motion Graphics Market.
· The Media & Entertainment segment is accounted to have potential growth of the Motion Graphics Market during the forecast period. This growth is accelerated owing to the tremendous development of the media & entertainment industry. Most movies use 3D and CGI technology to make films more realistic, which in turn, increases segmental demand in the Motion Graphics Market.
· North America is accounted to mention lucrative growth in the Motion Graphics Market during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing entertainment sector, combined with its dominance of the animation business will allow it to maintain its market share over the forecast period.
In the last few years, the media industry is taking a boom in the market because of the use of advanced technology while making films or entertainment shows. In this regard, there is a huge advancement in infographics technology to present realistic effects. In addition, various leading players are taking initiatives in the development of the Motion Graphics Market. For instance, Nacon, a French video game company, acquired Big Ant Studios, an Australian video game developer to hold many critical Intellectual Property assets and profit from Big Ant’s remarkable expertise.
Asia Pacific is accounted to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The United States plays an important part in the region’s growth of the Motion Graphics Market. In addition, the growing adoption of advanced technologies and the presence of leading players in this region are expected to boost the Motion Graphics Market expansion during the forecast period in this region. Furthermore, the increase in preference for the development of innovative graphics in videos & photos to offer enhanced content to the viewers is the key aspect propelling the growth of the Motion GraphicsMarket in coming years.
The Global Motion Graphics Market is Segmented as follows:
- Graphics Type
- Live-Action with Animation Overlay
- Slideshow (Photos/Images)
- Video Clips
- End User
- Media & Entertainment
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
A list of the Key Players of the Global Motion Graphics Market is:
Cub Studio, BuzzFlick, Thinkmojo, Giant Ant, Covalent, FEVR, Sparkhouse, Shoot You, Early Light Media, Commotion Engine, Demo Duck, Hornet
The Global Motion Graphics Market Scope can be tabulated as below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|