Talent Management Software Market
Talent Management Software Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Platform Types Solutions, Services
- By Deployment Modes On-Premise, Cloud
- By Organization Size Small Medium Businesses (SMB’s), Large Enterprises
- By Verticals Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Education, Government, Media & Entertainment, Others (Energy & Power, Transport & Logistics, & Automotive)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 6.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 13.4 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||11.8%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2021):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Talent Management Software Market by Platform Types by Deployment Modes by Organization Size by Verticals by Region - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements:
- First-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape
- Validate and authorization of secondary research outcomes and findings
- Further data collection and expertise development & market understandings
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
After the determination of the overall market size through secondary and primary research, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. During the data triangulation process, the data was analyzed by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market. The data is analyzed and triangulated by considering all the key market impacting factors from both supply and demand side of Talent Management Software market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Talent Management Software valued at USD 6.9 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.4 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 11.8%.
The prominent players in the market are Cornerstone Ondemand INC., IBM Corporation, Lumesse, Oracle Corporation, Peoplefluent, Skillsoft, Saba Software, SAP Successfactors, Talentsoft, Halogen Software.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Talent Management Software include
- Need Of Real-Time Employee Engagement
North America was the leading regional segment of the Talent Management Software in 2020.