Talent Management Software Market
Talent Management Software Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Platform Types Solutions, Services
- By Deployment Modes On-Premise, Cloud
- By Organization Size Small Medium Businesses (SMB’s), Large Enterprises
- By Verticals Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Education, Government, Media & Entertainment, Others (Energy & Power, Transport & Logistics, & Automotive)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.69 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 16.00 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||11.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Talent Management Software valued at USD 6.69 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 16.00 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 11.50%.
The prominent players in the market are Cornerstone Ondemand INC., IBM Corporation, Lumesse, Oracle Corporation, Peoplefluent, Skillsoft, Saba Software, SAP Successfactors, Talentsoft, Halogen Software.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 11.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Talent Management Software include
- Need Of Real-Time Employee Engagement
North America was the leading regional segment of the Talent Management Software in 2022.