Chainsaw Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Gasoline-Powered, Gas-Powered, Electric-Powered
- By Application Residential, Commercial
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle east & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 3240.2 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 4327.94 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.7%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Chainsaw valued at USD 3240.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4327.94 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.7%.
The prominent players in the market are Husqvarna AB, Yamabiko Corp., SUMEC Group Corporation, STIGA S.p.A., The Toro Co., Hitachi Ltd., Makita, Emak SPA, Talon Tough Tools, Robert Bosch GmbH, Einhell Germany, Blount International Inc., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., ANDREAS STIHL LIMITED, Rochford Garden Machinery, AL-KO Kober..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Chainsaw include
- Demand for wood products
North America was the leading regional segment of the Chainsaw in 2022.