Orthodontics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Instruments, Supplies
- By End User Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6141.17 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 20412.74 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||16.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Orthodontics valued at USD 6141.17 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 20412.74 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 16.20%.
The prominent players in the market are DB Orthodontics, G&H Orthodontics, Henry Schein Inc., Danaher Corporation, 3M, Unitek, Align Technology Inc., Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, American Orthodontics, and DENTSPLY International.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 16.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Orthodontics include
- Increasing Burden of Teeth Malocclusion to Increase Demand for Orthodontic Products
North America was the leading regional segment of the Orthodontics in 2022.