Nickel Niobium Market
Nickel Niobium Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type NiNb63, NiNb65, NiNb60, Others
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||621.25 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||985 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||3.1|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The global Nickel Niobium market was valued at USD 621.25 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 985 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2021 to 2028.
|Historical Data (Actual Data)||2016-2020|
|Base Year Data||2020|
|Current Year Date||2021|
|Projected year data||2028|
|Annual Market Size (2028)||985 Million|
|Annual Market Size (2021)|
|CAGR (2021 - 2028)||3.1%|
Overview and Description
Niobium oxidizes in the earth's atmosphere very slowly, hence its application in jewelry as a hypoallergenic alternative to nickel. Niobium is often found in the minerals pyrochlore and columbite, hence the former name columbium. Its name comes from Greek mythology, specifically Niobe, who was the daughter of Tantalus, the namesake of tantalum.
The global Nickel Niobium market report provides a thorough analysis of each segment, region, and country. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecasts, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report. In addition to that, the report will cover a thorough analysis of major players operating in the market based on company overview, product portfolio, recent developments, business strategies, financial performance, and market share among others. Cumulatively, the report will cover all aspects regarding the global Nickel Niobium market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
In 2020, swift spread of COVID-19 largely impacted the global business operations, disrupting the supply chain and impairing various industries. The global trading activities were declined severely owing to the nationwide lockdowns, international border seals, and strict social distancing measures. This had a drastic impact on the global economy, as the companies across the globe were forced to either fully close or partially close their operations, leading to disruption in the supply-demand ratio. Moreover, in 2021 several key markets such as U.S., India, and Brazil among others witnessed a second wave of COVID-19 that further disrupted the market. However, it is expected that reopening of trade activities, the market will witness steady growth in demand in the coming years. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends for all the regions and countries.
The report provides a completely separate chapter for COVID-19 Impact Analysis. This chapter includes:
o Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
o Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Size
o Qualitative analysis on the short term & long term impact of COVID-19 on the market
o The analysis provides foremost strategies adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their business activities and scope for future developments.
The report includes an exhaustive analysis of Nickel Niobium industry that includes drivers, restraints/challenges, opportunities, and segmental/regional trends among others. Apart from that, it will also cover extensive information on various marketing tools such as PEST Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, pricing trends, SWOT analysis, and value chain among others.
One factor that has been important in the development of niobium is its low capture cross-section for thermal neutrons in nuclear applications. For these applications, its favorable fabrication characteristics and high-temperature mechanical properties also have been an advantage.
In addition to the use of niobium metal in electron tubes and in other electronic equipment, it is used as an alloying element in certain stainless steels, in special grades of low-alloy steels, and in certain nickel-base superalloys and iron-base electrical alloys.
Some people might have an allergic reaction to nickel. Workers who have been exposed to nickel on the job over an extended period of time can develop allergies, lung disorders, and cancer.
Global Nickel Niobium Market Report Scope
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Market Size Provided In Terms Of||Revenue & Volume|
|Segments Covered||Type, Nickel based superalloys, Special nickel steels, Others|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||Westbrook Resources, H.C. Starck, COMETAL S.A., BHN, AMG Superalloy, Metalink, KBM Affilips.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Type Analysis: Preview
On the basis of Type, the market is segmented into NiNb63, NiNb65, NiNb60, Others. NiNb65 held the highest share in the global Nickel Niobium market and is projected to witness the same trend during the forecast period.
Nickel based superalloys, Special nickel steels, Others Analysis: Preview
Based on Nickel based superalloys, Special nickel steels, Others, the market is segmented into . Nickel based superalloys accounted for the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Based on , the market is segmented into . dominates the global Nickel Niobium market and is expected to continue the same trend from 2021 to 2028.
Global Nickel Niobium Market: Type Segment Analysis
Regional Analysis: Preview
Geographically, the global Nickel Niobium market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. The report covers a thorough segmental analysis for each region comprising of market size and estimations for each segment by region for the years 2016–2028. In addition to that the report analyses Nickel Niobium market at country-level hence the regional study is further bifurcated into key country-level markets from each region. North America is anticipated to dominate the global market during upcoming years. This is accredited to the presence of key market players combined with rising demand from the end-users. Some of the prominent country-level markets are U.S., China, Germany, France, India, and Japan.
Market Size, 2021 (USD Billion)
Global Nickel Niobium Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Major players in the global Nickel Niobium market are Westbrook Resources, H.C. Starck, COMETAL S.A., BHN, AMG Superalloy, Metalink, KBM Affilips.. The global Nickel Niobium market report covers an exhaustive analysis of all the key players in the industry. This includes a business overview, extensive portfolio, business strategies, news, financial performance, length of distribution network, and geographical presence among others. In addition to that, the report also covers company market share along with in-depth strategic developments.
Global Nickel Niobium Market: Key Highlights
- The global Nickel Niobium market was valued at USD 621.25 Million in 2020
- The global Nickel Niobium Market is projected to reach USD 985 Million by 2028
- North America held the highest share of the Nickel Niobium market in 2020
- Some of the major companies operating in the Nickel Niobium market are Westbrook Resources, H.C. Starck, COMETAL S.A., BHN, AMG Superalloy, Metalink, KBM Affilips.
- Nickel Niobium is one of numerous metal alloys sold by American Elements under the trade name AE Alloys™. Generally, immediately available in most volumes, AE Alloys™ are available as bar, ingot, ribbon, wire, shot, sheet, and foil. Ultra high purity and high purity forms also include metal powder, submicron powder and nanoscale, targets for thin film deposition, and pellets for chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) applications. American Elements produces to many standard grades when applicable, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available. Primary applications include bearing assembly, ballast, casting, step soldering, and radiation shielding..
Frequently Asked Question
The global Nickel Niobium valued at 621.25 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach 985 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 3.1%.
The prominent players in the market are Westbrook Resources, H.C. Starck, COMETAL S.A., BHN, AMG Superalloy, Metalink, KBM Affilips..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Nickel Niobium include
- One factor that has been important in the development of niobium is its low capture cross-section for thermal neutrons in nuclear applications. For these applications, its favorable fabrication characteristics and high-temperature mechanical properties also have been an advantage.
- In addition to the use of niobium metal in electron tubes and in other electronic equipment, it is used as an alloying element in certain stainless steels, in special grades of low-alloy steels, and in certain nickel-base superalloys and iron-base electrical alloys.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Nickel Niobium in 2020.