The global Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market was valued at USD 1.1 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 4.4 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 19.1% between 2023 and 2030.
The rising adoption of healthcare IT solutions to bridge the skill gap between physicians and caregivers is positively impacting the healthcare LMS market. One of the main companies providing acute and Pro Acute care is Relias Learning, based in the United States. The company launched an integrated platform called Relias, integrating analytics and assessment tools with its learning management system in April 2020. Furthermore, the emergence of several healthcare regulatory reforms, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), is also contributing to growth in the healthcare LMS market. These regulatory reforms mandate healthcare organizations to provide adequate training to professionals to ensure compliance with regulations.
Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
The Healthcare Learning Management Systems (LMS) market is expected to grow significantly over the next few years. The increasing use of electronic learning platforms in healthcare and medical training is a major driver of this growth, as well as the increasing demand for healthcare services and the need for well-trained healthcare professionals. In the last years, there has been an increasing interest in using mobility devices for the training of health professionals due to their need to keep up with existing medical records, laboratory tests, and so on. A recent PwC survey suggests that mobile apps speed up decision-making and reduce time usage, leading to better relationships between doctors and patients. The continuous development of eLearning has proved to be beneficial for consumers, as they receive timely information about the evolving trends in the market.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
- North America region accounted for the highest revenue share of around 40% in 2022.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.4% during the forecast period.
- By Component, the services category contributed 30% of the market share in 2022.
- By Deployment Mode, the cloud-based segment held a substantial share of the deployment model segment revenue in 2022.
- Based on Delivery Mode, the distance learning sector segment dominated the market and contributed more than 65% of the total revenue share in 2022.
In addition, the growing importance of patient safety and the need for healthcare professionals to stay up to date with the latest medical trends and technologies are also expected to drive growth in the healthcare LMS market. This is because an LMS can help healthcare organizations and medical institutions keep track of employee training and development and ensure that all healthcare professionals are well-trained. The LMS has been fully integrated into the KCMUCO curricula and 1356 students have taken it up, according to a case study carried out at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College. The use of the LMS was given a good rating by 80% of faculty members. This opens enormous opportunities in the market for Healthcare Learning Management Systemss.
The rising demand for efficient and effective learning platforms in the healthcare industry is one of the key factors driving the market growth. The increasing adoption of technology-based learning solutions is expected to further fuel market growth. The COVID-19 pandemic has also contributed to the growth of the Healthcare Learning Management Systems market as many healthcare organizations have shifted towards online learning platforms to provide training and education to their staff members. Additionally, the growing focus on improving the quality of healthcare services and patient outcomes is expected to create lucrative opportunities for market players in the coming years.
Top Market Trends
- Emphasis on Personalized Learning: The global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market is witnessing a significant growth trajectory with an emphasis on personalized learning. The healthcare industry is transforming continuously, demanding healthcare professionals to keep themselves updated with new technologies and medical advancements.
- Raising Integration of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: The integration of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies is anticipated to make a significant impact on the healthcare LMS market. These technologies are expected to streamline the learning process for healthcare professionals, providing personalized training modules that cater to individual learning styles and abilities.
The global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market can be categorized into the following segments: Deployment Mode, Component, Delivery Mode, and Region. Based on Deployment Mode, the market can be categorized into Cloud-based Deployment, On-premises Deployment. Based on Component, the market is segmented into Solutions, and Services. Based on Delivery Mode, the market can be categorized into Distance Learning, Instructor-led Training, Blended Learning and, in terms of Region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on the Deployment Mode
Cloud-Based Deployment to Account for a Higher Ratio of Sales Considering its Ease of Deployment, Scalability, and Cost-Effectiveness.
The cloud-based deployment of healthcare LMS offers various benefits such as cost-effectiveness, scalability, accessibility, and security. It allows stakeholders to access essential healthcare training materials, including instructional videos, simulations, assessments, and more, from any location using devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops, among others. Major players in the healthcare LMS market are continuously focusing on innovation and technology enhancements to stay ahead of the curve and cater to the evolving needs of healthcare organizations and professionals.
Based on Component
Services Category to Dominate Global Market Due to Growing Need for Healthcare Professionals' Certification and Compliance Training
The services category of the global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market includes administration, training, consulting, implementation, and support and maintenance services. Among these, administration services are expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing demand for centralized administration and management of various healthcare training programs. Training services are also expected to witness substantial growth due to the rising need for continuous professional development of medical practitioners and staff. Consulting services are expected to significantly impact the market growth as they help healthcare organizations improve their learning management system strategies and implementation. Implementation and support and maintenance services are crucial to ensure the seamless functioning of the Healthcare Learning Management Systems and are expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period.
Based on the Delivery Mode
Distance Learning Category to Grow Rapidly as the COVID-19 Pandemic has Accelerated the Adoption of Online Education and Remote Learning
The distance learning category segment of the global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of distance learning programs in the healthcare sector, which has led to an increase in demand for learning management systems. Distance learning programs allow healthcare professionals to access courses and training modules remotely, which is convenient and cost-effective. Moreover, the distance learning segment is expected to grow due to the increasing adoption of e-learning solutions, technological advancements, and rising demand for better healthcare services. Overall, the distance learning category segment is expected to drive the growth of the Healthcare Learning Management Systems market in the coming years.
Based on Region
North America to Account for the Maximum Share Due to The Large Consumer Base
North America is the largest region in the global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market. The region has the presence of several leading market players, well-established healthcare infrastructure, and high investment capabilities that contribute to the growth of the market. In addition, the region generates a significant demand for healthcare LMS owing to the increasing need for better healthcare services, rising healthcare costs, and growing focus on reducing medical errors. The presence of several research and development centers, medical universities, and training centers further augment the market's growth. The United States dominates the global healthcare LMS market in North America, owing to the highest investment in healthcare technology and infrastructure.
The Asia Pacific region is experiencing rapid growth in the Healthcare Learning Management Systems (LMS) market. The region's rapid economic growth, growing healthcare infrastructure, and increasing adoption of technology in the healthcare sector are driving the demand for efficient learning management systems. Additionally, the rising need to enhance healthcare professionals' skills and knowledge, especially amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, is further fueling the market growth. Furthermore, governments and healthcare organizations in the region are actively investing in training programs and digital platforms to improve healthcare education and training. This increasing focus on healthcare education and training is expected to propel the Healthcare Learning Management Systems market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market is highly competitive with several players operating in the market. Some of the leading players in the market include SAP SE, IBM, Oracle, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Blackboard Inc., HealthStream, Inc., Saba Software, Inc., CrossKnowledge, PeopleFluent, and Instructure, Inc. These players are focusing on developing advanced and innovative solutions that cater to the specific requirements of healthcare organizations. They are also investing in research and development activities to enhance the features and functionalities of their learning management systems. In addition, these players are also adopting various growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions to expand their market presence globally. The market players are also focusing on providing value-added services and excellent customer support to strengthen their market position.
The key players in the global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market include - Webanywhere Ltd. (UK), Saba Software Inc (U.S.), Lamba Solutions Inc. (Canada), DLC Solutions LLC (U.S.), Escalla Ltd. (UK), Docebo SPA (Canada), Litmos (Callidus Software Inc) (U.S.), Gyrus Systems Inc. (U.S.), Kallidus Ltd. (UK), Relias Learning (U.S.), Multimedia Plus Inc. (U.S.), Fujitsu (Japan), Wareport Corp. (Japan) among others.
Recent Market Developments
- December 2020: Anheuser-Busch launched a range of canned cocktails under the brand name "Cocktail Courier" in the United States. Similarly, Corona introduced a new product line of ready-to-drink canned cocktails in May 2020.
- March 2020: Diageo entered a strategic partnership with Red Stripe, a Jamaican beer brand, to launch a new range of canned cocktails in the United States. Many brands are partnering with beverage companies and distributors to expand their market reach.
- July 2020: Bombay Sapphire launched a range of premium canned cocktails in the United Kingdom. The Healthcare Learning Management Systems market is witnessing a growing trend of premiumization, with brands offering premium quality products to cater to the evolving tastes and preferences of consumers.
- January 2020: IBM Watson Health launched IBM Micromedex with Watson, an AI-powered clinical decision support system that provides clinicians with evidence-based information on drug interactions, dosing, and administration.
Segmentation of the Global Healthcare Learning Management Systems market
- Component (Solution/ Platforms, Services)
- Deployment (On Premise, Cloud)
- Delivery Mode (Distance Learning, Instructor-led Training, Blended Learning)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- Webanywhere Ltd. (UK)
- Saba Software Inc (U.S.)
- Lamba Solutions Inc. (Canada)
- DLC Solutions LLC (U.S.)
- Escalla Ltd. (UK)
- Docebo SPA (Canada)
- Litmos (Callidus Software Inc) (U.S.)
- Gyrus Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Kallidus Ltd. (UK)
- Relias Learning (U.S.)
- Multimedia Plus Inc. (U.S.)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- Wareport Corp. (Japan)
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options