Automotive Interiors Market
Automotive Interiors Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Center Stack, Head-Up Display, Seat, Interior Lighting, Door Panels, Others
- By Material Leather, Fabric, Glass Fiber Composite, Metal, Others
- By Vehicle Type Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||115.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||182.4 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||5.74%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The global Automotive Interiors market was valued at USD 115.3 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 182.4 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.74%% from 2021 to 2028.
|Historical Data (Actual Data)||2016-2020|
|Base Year Data||2020|
|Current Year Date||2021|
|Projected year data||2021-2026|
|Annual Market Size (2028)||182.4 Billion|
|Annual Market Size (2021)|
|CAGR (2021 - 2028)||5.74%%|
Definition and Overview
A vehicle’s interior consists of components such as headliners, door panels, cockpit modules, and automotive seats, among others. These are specifically designed to provide comfort, grip, and sound insulation of the vehicle cabin. Interior trims, carpet kits, seat covers, upholstery, and other adornments play a crucial role in the saleability of a car. In addition, vehicle interior is the first and foremost factor that attracts and influences consumer perception regarding the quality of a vehicle.
The global Automotive Interiors market report provides exhaustive analysis on segments, regions/countries, companies, and such several strategic marketing tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Pricing Analysis, SWOT Analysis, PESTLE Analysis, Player Positioning Analysis, Downstream Buyers, List of distributors, and Value Chain Analysis among others. The report covers market size and estimations for each segment/region/country for the years 2016–2028. It provides a detailed study on various product types and their applications in different industry verticals at the global/regional/country level. Moreover, the report includes a thorough analysis on competitive landscape comprising of extensive company profiles based on various parameters such as company overview, market revenue, business, product portfolio, and marketing strategies among others.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 compelled governments across the world to take severe actions like border seals, lockdown, and implementing strict social distancing measures, in order to restrict swift spread of COVID-19. However, these actions had a drastic impact on the global economy, as the companies across the globe were forced to either close or partially closed their operations, leading to supply chain disruptions and impairing of various industries. Moreover, in 2021 several key markets such as U.S., India, and Brazil among other witnessed second wave of COVID-19 that further disrupted the market. However, it is expected that reopening of trade activities, the market will witness steady growth in demand in the coming years. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends for all the regions and countries.
The report provides a completely separate chapter for COVID-19 Impact Analysis. This chapter includes:
o Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
o Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Size
o Qualitative analysis on the short term & long-term impact of COVID-19 on the market
o The analysis provides foremost strategies adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their business activities and scope for future developments.
Global Automotive Interiors Market Report Scope
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Market Size Provided In Terms Of||Revenue & Volume|
|Segments Covered||Component, Material, Vehicle Type|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||Grupo Antolin, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Toyota Boshoku, Robert Bosch, IAC Group, Toyoda Gosei, Faurecia, Calsonic Kansei, Continental, Visteon Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Company, Lear Corporation, Kansei Corp, Adient.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and Asia Pacific, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Component, Material and region. This study comprises the market size in terms of revenue for each segment at the global/regional/country level along with a detailed analysis of growth prospects, challenges, and opportunities.
On the basis of Component, the market is divided into Center Stack, Head-Up Display,Seat, Interior Lighting, Door Panels, Others. Seats is expected to dominate the market and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Material, the market is divided into Leather, Fabric, Glass Fiber Composite, Metal, Others. Glass Composite Fiber attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Automotive Interiors Market: Component Segment Analysis
- Center Stack
- Head-Up Display
- Interior Lighting
- Door Panels
Global Automotive Interiors Market: Material Segment Analysis
- Glass Fiber Composite
Global Automotive Interiors Market: Vehicle Type Segment Analysis
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Regional Analysis: Preview
Geographically, the global Automotive Interiors market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. The report further segments the regional study into key country-level markets from each region. The regional analysis section provides extensive analysis on various factors impacting market growth such as economies, industry competition, technological advancements, import-export ratio, and raw material availability among others. Moreover, the same section will provide your detailed qualitative as well as quantitative analysis for each region country comprising of market size and estimations for each region/country. Some of the prominent country-level markets are U.S., China, Germany, France, India, and Japan. Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market during upcoming years.
Market Size, 2021 (USD Billion)
Global Automotive Interiors Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Major players in the global Automotive Interiors market are Grupo Antolin, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Toyota Boshoku, Robert Bosch, IAC Group, Toyoda Gosei, Faurecia, Calsonic Kansei, Continental, Visteon Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Company, Lear Corporation, Kansei Corp, Adient.. The global Automotive Interiors market report analyzes competitive scenario in detail that includes extensive information on all key players based on business overview, product portfolio, marketing strategies, recent developments, financial performance, and geographical presence among others. In addition to that, the report also covers company market share for the year 2020 along with in depth strategic developments.
Global Automotive Interiors Market: Key Highlights
- The global Automotive Interiors market was valued at USD 115.3 Billion in 2020.
- The global Automotive Interiors Market is projected to reach USD 182.4 Billion by 2028
- is fueling the market growth
- Asia Pacific held the highest share of the Automotive Interiors market in 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the Automotive Interiors market are Grupo Antolin, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Toyota Boshoku, Robert Bosch, IAC Group, Toyoda Gosei, Faurecia, Calsonic Kansei, Continental, Visteon Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Company, Lear Corporation, Kansei Corp, Adient..
Frequently Asked Question
The global Automotive Interiors valued at 115.3 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 182.4 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 5.74%%.
The prominent players in the market are Grupo Antolin, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Toyota Boshoku, Robert Bosch, IAC Group, Toyoda Gosei, Faurecia, Calsonic Kansei, Continental, Visteon Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Company, Lear Corporation, Kansei Corp, Adient..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.74%% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Automotive Interiors include
- The increasing demand for fuel efficient and light weight vehicle is anticipated to augment the growth of the automotive interiors market. This is owing to the implementation of government regulations for safety, carbon emission, and lightweight vehicles. This has led the OEMs to use materials that will reduce the weight of the vehicle with more efficiency. There are a variety of plastic options available for OEMs to use in interiors. For example, to make vehicle doors and instrument panels, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is often used. In case of cost-sensitive automotive markets, low-cost plastics and finishing of interiors is preferred. The luxury and premium car manufacturers use high-quality plastics and finishes. The variety of options made available is expected to open new avenues in the automotive interiors market.
- The increasing technological development is anticipated to augment the growth of the automotive interiors market during the forecast period. This is owing to the rise in demand for luxurious, attractive, comfortable, and aesthetic features in the automobiles. Luxury cars are now integrated with high quality equipment, comfort, performance, and advanced automotive interiors. Owing to these innovations and rising disposable income of the consumers there is an increase in the demand of the automotive interiors market.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Automotive Interiors in 2020.