Upholstery Furniture Market
Upholstery Furniture Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Sofas & Chairs, Beds & Mattresses, Others
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Other
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||11.26 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||21.25 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||5.11|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Upholstery Furniture valued at 11.26 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 21.25 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 5.11%.
The prominent players in the market are Rock House Farm, Rowe Furniture, Hughes Furniture, Norwalk Furniture, Lee Industries, American Furniture Manufacturing Inc., Craftmaster Furniture, Norwalk Furniture, Century Furniture, IKEA, Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd., Intermountain Furniture Manufacturing, Delta Furniture, Sherrill Furniture..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 5.11% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Upholstery Furniture include
- The increasing popularity of modern and contemporary furniture along with improvements in standard of living is anticipated to augment the growth of the upholstery furniture market over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the increase in innovations and developments in the fabric industry and the availability of various options is also expected to fuel the growth of the upholstery furniture market in the years to come.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Upholstery Furniture in 2020.