Textile Recycling Market
Textile Recycling Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Material Cotton, Polyester, Wool, Polyamide, Other Materials
- By Source Apparel Waste, Home Furnishing Waste, Automotive Waste, Other Sources
- By Process Mechanical, Chemical
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 9.9 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.2%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Textile Recycling valued at USD 6.5 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 9.9 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
The prominent players in the market are Worn Again Technologies (UK), Lenzing Group (Austria), Birla Cellulose (India), BLS Ecotech (India), Ecotex Group (Germany), The Boer Group (Germany), Unifi Inc. (U.S.), Textile Recycling International (UK), Hyosung Group (South Korea), Martex Fiber (U.S.), Re NewCell (Sweden).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Textile Recycling include
- Increasing textile waste due to decreasing garment life
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Textile Recycling in 2022.