Solar Inverter Market
Solar Inverter Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Central Inverter, String Inverter, Micro Inverter
- By Connection Type On-Grid, Off-Grid
- By Phase Single-Phase, Three-Phase
- By End User Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Utilities
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 7.59 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 14.46 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Solar Inverter valued at USD 7.59 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.46 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.40%.
The prominent players in the market are Delta Electronics Inc., Fimer S.P.A., Fronius International GmbH, Ginlong Technologies, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Growatt New Energy Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, SMA Solar Technology AG, SolarEdge Technologies Inc., Sungrow Power Supply Co. Ltd..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.40% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Solar Inverter include
- Large Inflow of Investments in Renewable Energy Sector
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Solar Inverter in 2022.