Microplate Systems Market
Microplate Systems Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Microplate Readers, Microplate Pipetting Systems & Dispensers, Microplate Washers, Microplate Accessories & Software
- By Application Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Genomics & Proteomics Research, Others
- By End User Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 930.51 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 1293.18 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Microplate Systems valued at USD 930.51 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1293.18 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US), PerkinElmer (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Agilent Technologies Inc. (US), Tecan (Switzerland), BMG Labtech (Germany), Promega Corporation (US), Enzo Life Sciences Inc. (US), Berthold Technologies (Germany), Biochrom (UK), Corning (US), Lonza (Switzerland), Brucker Corporation (US), Dynex Technologies (US), Bio-One International GmbH (Austria), Accuris Instruments (US), CTK Biotech Inc. (US), LTEK (South Korea), JASCO (Japan), Rayto (China), Micro Lab Instruments (India), Biohit Oyj (Finland), Mindray (China), Hudson Robotics (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Microplate Systems include
- Increasing R&D expenditure in the biopharmaceutical industry
North America was the leading regional segment of the Microplate Systems in 2022.