Interior Architectural Coatings Market
Interior Architectural Coatings Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Others
- By Application Residential , Non-residential
- By Technology Waterborne, Solventborne, Powder Coatings
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 49.09 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 71.49 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.82%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||North America|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Interior Architectural Coatings valued at USD 49.09 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 71.49 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.82%.
The prominent players in the market are Tnemec, Nippon Paint Holdings, Axalta, Tikkurila, Kansai, Asian Paints, Meffert, Jotun, Pintuco, KEIM Mineral Coatings of America, BASF, AkzoNobel, Valspar, Colorado Paint, Morrells, Sherwin-Williams, Dunn-Edwards, Schaepman, Benjamin Moore, Materis, Berger Paints, RPM International, IFS Coatings, Kelly-Moore Paints, Brillux, DAW, Adex, PPG Industries, Masco (BEHR Process)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.82% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Interior Architectural Coatings include
- Increasing demand for eco-friendly and low-VOC interior coatings
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Interior Architectural Coatings in 2022.