Infant Incubator Market
Infant Incubator Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Transport Incubator , Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Incubator
- By Application Neonatal Hypothermia , Lower Birth Weight , Genetic defects , Others
- By End User Hospitals , Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units , Others
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 342.2 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 486.51 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||4.5%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Europe|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Infant Incubator valued at USD 342.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 486.51 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 4.5%.
The prominent players in the market are Atom Medical Corporation, Bistos Co., Ltd., Drägerwerk Ag, Fanem Ltd., General Electric Company (GE Healthcare), Medicor Elektronika Zrt., Médipréma Group, Ningbo David Medical Device Co. Ltd., Phoenix Medical System Pvt. Ltd, Zhengzhou Dison Instrument, Meter Co. Ltd. .
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Infant Incubator include
- Increase in birth rate of premature infants drives the market
North America was the leading regional segment of the Infant Incubator in 2022.