Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Healthcare Provider Solutions, Healthcare Payer Solutions
- By Deployment Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud
- By Component Services, Software
- By Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)Payers
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||32.44 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||128.19 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||18.74%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
|Sr. No.||Offering||Report Coverage|
|1.||Market Size||In terms of Revenue (USD Million)|
|2.||Historic Data||2015 to 2019|
|3.||Forecast Data||2021 to 2028|
|4.||Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, & Regional Market Trends||Yes|
|5.||Market Attractiveness Analysis||Yes|
|6.||Segment Analysis||Maximum Segments|
|7.||Regional Coverage||5 Regions|
|8.||Country Coverage||Top 22 Countries|
|9.||Competitive Landscape and Company Market Share Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information will be provided in two separate chapters of Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles.|
|10.||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis||Yes.|
|11.||Value Chain Analysis||Yes|
|15.||COVID-19 Impact Analysis||Yes. Exhaustive information for Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies, Impact Assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic by Region, along with Short-term and Long-term dynamics.|
|16.||Top startups to watch out for||Yes|
|17.||Top 3 Trends to Watch||Yes|
|18.||Top 3 Strategies Followed by Major Players||Yes|
|19.||Top 3 Predictions by Vantage Market Research||Yes|
|21.||Key Primary Respondents - VERBATIM||Yes|
|22.||Transcripts from the Primary Respondents||Additional Cost USD 1,000|
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Healthcare Cloud Computing in terms of revenue?
The global Healthcare Cloud Computing valued at 32.44 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 128.19 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 18.74%%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are IBM, Carestream Health, athenahealth, Hyland Software, Siemens Healthineers, eClinicalWorks, Koninklijke Philips NV, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Fujifilm Holdings, GE Healthcare..
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 18.74%% between 2021 and 2028.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market?
The driving factors of the Healthcare Cloud Computing include
- The increasing adoption of big data analytics, wearable devices, and IoT in healthcare and increasing cloud deployment in the healthcare industry is anticipated to augment the growth of the healthcare cloud computing market during the forecast period. Furthermore, proliferation of new payment models and cost-efficiency of the cloud along with dynamic nature of health benefit plan designs is also expected to support the market growth.
- The emergence of the telecloud and use of blockchain in the health cloud is further likely to support the growth of the market in near future.
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Healthcare Cloud Computing in 2020.