Food Robotics Market
Food Robotics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Articulated, Cartesian, Scara, Parallel, Cylindrical, Collaborative, Others
- By Payload High, Medium, Low
- By Function Palletizing, Packaging, Repackaging, Picking, Processing, Others
- By Application Meat poultry and seafood, Processed food, Dairy products, Fruits & vegetables, Beverage, Bakery & confectionery products, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2072.25 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 5316.95 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||12.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Food Robotics valued at USD 2072.25 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5316.95 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 12.50%.
The prominent players in the market are ABB Group (Switzerland), KUKA AG (Germany), Fanuc Corporation (Japan), Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Yasakawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Denso Corporation (Japan), Nachi-Fujikoshi Corporation (Japan), OMRON Corporation (Japan), Universal Robots A/S (Denmark), Staubli International AG (Switzerland), Bastian Solutions LLC (U.S.), Schunk GmbH (Germany), Asic Robotics AG (Switzerland), Mayekawa Mfg. Co. Ltd. (Japan), Apex Automation & Robotics (Australia), Aurotek Corporation (Taiwan), Ellison Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Fuji Robotics (Japan), Moley Robotics (U.K.).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Food Robotics include
- Increasing integration of robotics in food manufacturing to optimize errors in production would save time and space
North America was the leading regional segment of the Food Robotics in 2022.