Artificial Blood Cells Market
Artificial Blood Cells Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carriers, Perfluorocarbon Emulsion
- By Source Animal Hemoglobin, Human Hemoglobin, Synthetic Polymer, Stem Cell, Others
- By Application Cardiovascular Diseases, Anemia, Organ Transplant, Injuries, Others
- By Distribution Channel Hospitals, Clinics, Blood Banks, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 14.51 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 66.23 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||20.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Artificial Blood Cells valued at USD 14.51 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 66.23 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 20.90%.
The prominent players in the market are Green Cross Corporation, North Field Laboratories, Alliance, Pharmaceutical Corporation, Baxter, FLUORO2 Therapeutics, Biopure Corporation, Alpha Therapeutics.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 20.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Artificial Blood Cells include
- Rising Number of Surgical Procedures to Stimulate Growth
North America was the leading regional segment of the Artificial Blood Cells in 2022.