As stated in our extensive report; the Global Antioxidant BHT Market accounted forUSD 218.6 Millionin 2021.
Antioxidants are mainly used to improve disease resistance by protecting skin and animal cell membranes. Therefore, the increased employment of antioxidants in animal feed will likely activate the Antioxidant BHT Market development in the next few years. This is propelling the Global Antioxidant BHT Market growth.
Antioxidant BHT is generally used to treat genital herpes and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). As a result, due to the advanced properties and advantages of the products, the overall market responded optimistically to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The rise in protein intake and quickly increasing industrialization result in growing meat consumption. This led to the high development of the Antioxidant BHT industry.
Factors Influencing Global Antioxidant BHT Market Growth
The growth of the Global Antioxidant BHT Market can be attributable to the following:
- The rising consumption of processed and packaged food products in the developing region owing to busy work schedules & hectic lifestyles and the presence of structured retail channels are driving the market expansion.
- An increase in the rubber and plastic sector is anticipated to assist the Antioxidant BHT Market growth in the future, as antioxidants are employed as a stabilizer in rubbers, elastomers, and polymeric materials.
- Another aspect driving this market's expansion is encouraging the growth of the cosmetic sector. Antioxidants are significantly employed in the cosmetic industry.
- The increase in animal feed production is expected to stimulate market growth during the forecast period.
- Consuming personal care products such as skin care, body wash, hair serum, and lip care is likely to propel the overall Antioxidant BHT Market growth.
- In-progress research and development to develop Antioxidant BHT properties are expected to present new prospects for the Antioxidant BHT Market in the coming years. Also, new marketing strategies used by vital participants will strengthen the Antioxidant BHT Market expansion.
However, the stringent regulations about the use of synthetic antioxidants andlong-term employment of Antioxidant BHT leading to the adverse effect on animal & human healthmight be a restraining factor in this market.
Asia Pacific region Dominates the Global Market
Geographically,Asia Pacificholds the largest market share in theAntioxidant BHT Market and will likely continue this trend in the coming years. This surge is because of the increasing food and beverage industry and the growing demand for processed food in this region. Regarding the production of Antioxidant BHT, China significantly contributes to the Asia Pacific region. In addition, China and India are expected to show high growth in the Antioxidant BHT Market owing to the mounting meat consumption in these regions. Also, the presence of an increased number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in China will likely stimulate the regional market.
As per our research report, the ever-increasing food & beverage sector and the increasing demand for processed food have positively impacted the overall Antioxidant BHT Market.
The well-known players of the Global Antioxidant BHT Market include Cargill (US), Caldic (Netherlands), Impextraco (Belgium), LANXESS (Germany), Merisol USA LLC (US), Perstorp Group (Sweden), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Milestone Preservatives Private Limited (India) and others.