In terms of revenue, the Global U.S. Education Market is expected to reach USD 1.5 Trillion by 2028, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.20% from 2022 to 2028.
Education is the learning curve that tries to carry a drastic change in the capacity of a person. There is a free elementary school education within the U.S., with every nation within the United States imparting usual schooling protocols. However, personal colleges have the provision of figuring out policies & guidelines. Moreover, investments in schooling enterprises are made by the regional, national, and federal governments.
Key Highlights from Report:
· The Blended Learning sub-segment held a significant share in 2021. This is attributable to the flexibility, effectiveness, and myriad learning styles. In addition, it is cost-effective and will further stimulate segmental growth.
· The Video-Based Content sub-segment is projected to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in the coming years. This is because of the high popularity of e-learning activities, which has been interpreted into an enormous acceptance of Video-Based Educational Content. Therefore, increasing awareness of a gain in Video-Based Content has stimulated the expansion of the video-based content segment in the coming years.
· North America is expected to grow at the fastest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period. China accounted for the largest share in Asia-Pacific (APAC) in 2021. This is attributable to the need for low investment for the mounting up of cloud solutions. Additionally, beneficial characteristics including automated updating, easy availability, huge storage space, and a high level of data security provided by the cloud solutions will further boost the segmental growth during the forecast period.
The increasing demand for digital tools is anticipated to augment the growth of the U.S. Education market owing to the growing demand for digital learning tools, which include e-learning and online learning in the country. Furthermore, the huge-scale acquisition of online courses to transmit education to all components of learners will further drive the industry growth in the U.S. Additionally, online digital learning is a user-friendly, convenient, and flexible mode of learning compared to the conventional way of learning.
Furthermore, increasing awareness among the youth, working professionals, and housewives about online learning will boost the growth of the US education industry over the forecast period. Moreover, an increase in the widespread usage of online textbooks in the US is set to drive the growth of the education industry in the country during the forecast period. Additionally, the introduction of new technologies in the education sector, an increase in the funding of educational activities, massive demand for skilled professionals & high-quality learning, and an increasing prevalence of US education among students from other countries other than the U.S. will stimulate the market growth trends in the U.S.
North America held the most significant shares in 2021. The U.S. had the major market revenue in North America for the U.S. Education. This is considered an education hub with the highest number of institutions and universities globally. The significant investments in educational technologies are boosting market growth across the region. Moreover, the government’s efforts to widen the education prospect at the international level will propel the demand for higher education technology in this region.
- Audio-Based Content
- Video-Based Content
- Text Content
- Smart Learning Mode
- Collaborative Learning Plant
- Virtual Instructor Led Training
- Simulation Based Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Social Learning
- Blended Learning
- End User
- Higher Education Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of the Key Players of the Global U.S. Education Market is:
Adobe Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Desire2Learn, NIIT Limited, Blackboard Inc., Pearson PLC, AWE Acquisition Inc., SumTotal Systems Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Tata Interactive Systems, ABCmouse.com, Saba Software Inc., Promethean Inc., Ellucian Company
The Global U.S. Education Market Scope can be Tabulated as below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|