In terms of revenue, the Global Peristaltic Pumps Market is expected to reach USD 3.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 7.10% from 2023 to 2030.
The Peristaltic Pumps is a positive displacement pump designed to move fluids without endangering their purity. It consists of rotating rollers or shoes that gradually squeeze a tube inside the pump's housing. The fluid is propelled in the desired direction by rotation and squeezing movement.
Pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, cosmetics, and chemical sectors all place high importance on hygiene. Both health risks and shorter shelf life for the products might result from contaminated fluids utilized in these businesses. Peristaltic Pumps are thus used in various industries to pump the fluid in a sterile and hygienic setting. The only tube through which the fluid goes prevents any mechanical components of the Peristaltic Pumps from coming into contact with it. Peristaltic Pumps are also frequently employed for the accurate and precise transfer of fluids, which is a crucial necessity of the aforementioned sectors. The need for Peristaltic Pumps is being driven by these elements.
Key Highlights from the Report
· By Type, the peristaltic tube pumps segment is anticipated to dominate the Peristaltic Pumps market, with the largest market share in the forecast period, Peristaltic hose pumps may operate at higher pressures than peristaltic tube pumps because the former is reinforced, but the latter is not, which is a significant distinction between the two types of pumps.
· By Discharge, the up to 30 psi segment accounted for the largest market share in the forecast period, the pharmaceutical & medical end-use industry is the major driver of the demand for Peristaltic Pumps with a discharge capacity of up to 30 psi. The Peristaltic Pumps market is expanding as a result of rising pharmaceutical manufacturing worldwide.
· By End-use, Pharmaceutical, and medical segments accounted for the highest CAGR during the forecast period, during covid-19, and post covid era significant factor driving the expansion of the Peristaltic Pumps market is the global pharmaceutical industry's ongoing expansion.
· In terms of region, Asia Pacific dominates the major market share in 2021, and is likely the most gainful market in the future, The expansion of the pharmaceutical industries in China and India is a significant factor in the rise in demand for Peristaltic Pumps.
Mining, Food & Beverage, Chemical Processing Units, Pulp and Paper, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Food & Beverage, and other sectors are among those that primarily use Peristaltic Pumps. The demand for Peristaltic Pumps is expected to rise in the forecast period as a result of the expansion of the pharmaceutical industry, strict requirements for wastewater treatment, and rising investment in water and wastewater treatment facilities.
The market is driven by the expanding pharmaceutical industry and strict rules for wastewater treatment. Throughout the COVID-19 outbreak and even in the post-pandemic era, pharmaceutical manufacturing has risen dramatically around the world. In important pharmaceutical processes like tablet coating and vial filling, among others, Peristaltic Pumps are used. The market will be driven by this expansion of the pharmaceutical industry.
The Peristaltic Pumps’ operational range and material choice determine its pricing. Due of the absence of product differentiation, this market is susceptible to price changes. As the cost of Peristaltic Pumps changes, consumers migrate to a different manufacturer. The incorporation of additional technology and customizations resulted in an even greater price increase.
The demand for mechanical systems with digital pumping solutions (DPS) from end customers is rising. Included in the digital pumping systems are variable speed drives, diagnostic tools, and built-in process controls. They are able to identify abnormal pumping circumstances and take the proper action to stop further harm to the pump or the system. Peristaltic Pumps are becoming increasingly digitalized to attain excellent performance, which includes functioning at a full stroke length and altering stroke speed for better precision.
The Global Peristaltic Pumps Market is Segmented as follows
- Peristaltic Tube Pumps
- Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Discharge Capacity
- Up to 30 psi
- 30-50 psi
- 50-100 psi
- 100-200 psi
- Above 200 psi
- End Use Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Water & Wastewater & Medical
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of the Key Players of the Global Peristaltic Pumps Market is
Boyser, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC, FLOWTECH, Gilson Inc., Graco Inc., Heidolph Instruments, IDEX Corporation, Jieheng Peristaltic Pumps Co., Ltd., ProMinent Group, Pumpsquare Systems LLP, Randolph Austin, Ravel Hiteks Pvt. Ltd., TMVT Industries Pvt. Ltd, Valmet Corp, (Flowrox Oy), Verder Group, Wanner Engineering, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
The Global Peristaltic Pumps Market Scope can be Tabulated as below
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|