In terms of revenue, the Global Non-Dairy Yogurt Market is expected to reach by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2023 to 2030.
The Non-Dairy Yogurt market proliferates and presents numerous commercial opportunities. The popularity of veganism and vegetarianism and the incidence of lactose intolerance and dairy allergies drive the demand for Non-Dairy Yogurt products. Innovations in ingredients, flavors, and packaging are reshaping the industry, and probiotics, functional ingredients, and personalization are receiving much attention. Additionally, businesses must consider restrictions like price sensitivity, flavor and texture concerns, a short shelf life, allergen cross-contamination, low customer understanding, competition from dairy yogurts, and legal limitations.
The growth of plant-based diets, more knowledge of lactose intolerance, and the increased accessibility of non-dairy yogurts through various distribution channels are all contributing reasons to the market expansion of Non-Dairy Yogurt. The market for Non-Dairy Yogurt is anticipated to continue growing and diversifying as these trends influence consumer tastes and adapt, providing more options for those looking for alternatives to dairy products.
Key Highlights from the Report
- Based on Product Type, Soy Based yogurt dominates the market during the forecast period. Yogurts made from soy are an excellent source of protein compared to yogurts made from dairy, and they also aid in lowering cholesterol and managing blood sugar levels.
- Based on Type, the Regular segment leads the market. Regular Non-Dairy Yogurt have gained popularity because of their excellent nutritional value, easy access to raw materials, and improved commercial appeal.
- Based on the Distribution channel, Supermarkets dominate the market. The category is dominating the market due to big companies increasing their investment in this segment. It is also a one-stop shopping experience, so there is a rising demand for convenience food items. The market is expanding due to the simple access to various flavors and reliability in supermarkets.
- Based on Region, North America is the largest region in the Non-Dairy Yogurt Market, accounting for the most significant global market share. This is due to the growing interest in plant-based diets and the increasing consumer awareness about the health benefits of non-dairy products, such as soy, almond, and coconut yogurt.
There is a rising need for upscale and artisanal Non-Dairy Yogurt options in addition to popular brands. Authentic flavors, premium ingredients, and small-batch production techniques are frequently highlighted in these items. Customers want a more distinctive and gourmet experience like the artisanal Non-Dairy Yogurt frequently accessible in specialized shops.
Non-Dairy Yogurt increasingly include probiotics, good microorganisms that help gut health. To support the health of the digestive system, manufacturers are adding specialized probiotic strains to their products. This pattern coincides with rising consumer interest in general wellness and the gut-brain axis. The demand for Non-Dairy Yogurt has been driven by rising consumer awareness of the health benefits linked to plant-based diets. Due to their lower saturated fats and cholesterol content, these products are frequently considered better substitutes for regular dairy yogurt. Individuals with specific dietary requirements, such as vegans, lactose intolerant, and people with dairy allergies, are also drawn to Non-Dairy Yogurt.
Products made from Non-Dairy Yogurt are usually more expensive than those made from dairy due to the higher cost of plant-based ingredients and production methods. Consumers ' price sensitivity might be a hurdle, particularly in price-conscious industries or among customers with little purchasing power. High-quality products and affordable costs are two objectives that brands must reconcile.
The Global Non-Dairy Yogurt Market is Segmented as follows
- Soy Yogurt
- Almond Yogurt
- Oat Yogurt
- Coconut Yogurt
- Other Products
- Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of the Key Players of the Global Non-Dairy Yogurt Market is
The Hain Celestial Group Inc. (U.S.), Danone SA (France), Nestle SA (Switzerland), Chobani LLC (U.S.), Forager Project LLC (U.S.), Valio Ltd. (Finland), Stonyfield Farm Inc. (U.S.), Daiya Foods Inc. (Canada), Springfield Creamery Inc. (U.S.), The Coconut Collaborative (UK), COYO Pty Ltd. (Australia), GT's Living Foods LLC (U.S.)
The Global Non-Dairy Yogurt Market Scope can be Tabulated below
|Market Size Provided for Years
|2017 - 2030
|2017 - 2021
|2023 - 2030
|Regions & Counties Covered
|Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis