Linerless Labels Market to Reach Valuation of USD 2,122 Million by 2028 - Increasing Demand for Linerless Labels Market for packed food and beverages to Drive the Market Growth
From the period of 2022 to 2028, the Global Linerless Labels Market is expected to reach in terms of revenue, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of .
Key Highlights from the Report
- On the basis of Product, the market is segmented into Primary and Variable Information Print. In the Linerless Labels Market, the changeable Information Print sector is expected to be the largest. Variable Information Print (VIP) labels, also known as thermal labels, are widely utilized in a variety of end-use sectors and are made from either paper or film-based facestock materials. VIP labels can simply be converted to liner-free labels. It goes through digital printing and allows for one-time personalization of generic or blank label stock. Text, photos, and graphics can be used to make variants on the conventional label during the printing process. This label is perfect for labeling applications that have price, weight, or shelf-life fluctuations.
- On the basis of End-use Industry, the market is segmented into Food, Beverage, Home & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, and Others (Consumer Durables and Industrial Lubricants & Paints). In the Linerless Labels Market, the food sector is expected to be the largest segment. The market for on-the-go packaging items in the food industry has been pushed by changing lifestyles and the busy schedules of the working population. Consumers' demands and preferences for snacks, ready-to-eat meals, and other types of food determine how much food they consume. For fresh food, meat, fish, seafood, fresh produce, poultry, and ready meals, a vast number of Linerless Labels are utilized. People choose packaged foods because of the growing need for convenience and high-quality food. The labels on packaged foods offer product information and other necessary facts (such as nutritional information and manufactured and expiration dates). Such information is printed on linerless labels. The food industry's demand is predicted to expand at a faster rate, owing to rising demand for packaged and branded items as well as increased customer knowledge of product authenticity.
- is the fastest regional segment in terms of growth. Because of the growing food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries in the area, Asia Pacific is expected to continue to lead the Linerless Labels Market throughout the forecast period. In developed nations, the shift in client attitudes toward e-commerce has had an impact on the expansion of the Linerless Labels Market. In addition, the Asia-Pacific area is home to a population of environmentally conscious individuals. Manufacturers are still looking for the best ways to promote their products to customers. Linerless Labels Market expansion has been fueled by the demand for efficient packaging, intelligent packaging trends, and changing lifestyles. China, India, Thailand, and Japan have a larger share of the Linerless Labels Market than other countries.
Rise in demand for packed food and beverages
Growing health consciousness and per capita income have resulted in increased demand for packaged foods and beverages, which has a beneficial impact on the linerless labelling industry. The western world's impact, changing standards of living, convenience, and trust in packaged food all contribute to rising packaged food demand. The on-the-go lifestyle, long commutes, and long work hours, combined with customers' lack of desire to spend important time preparing food, have resulted in a higher reliance on ready-to-eat foods and increasing snacking, driving demand for linerless labels.
Stringent government regulations
Packaging rules ensure that industrial labels are produced according to specifications and are environmentally friendly. Despite the lack of a liner, these labels are multi-layered and require the manufacturing of plastic resins and other raw materials. The Food and Drug Administration (US) and Fair Packaging and Labeling, for example, are regulatory authorities that verify raw material and printing safety. Regulatory bodies inspect labeling materials and their applications on a regular basis. To ensure that the basic needs of industrial labels, such as legitimacy, durability, and sustainability, are addressed, linerless label producers must conform to regulatory demands. Manufacturers are subject to a slew of other stringent rules and codes of practice relating to the usage of plastic resins for labels, which might stymie production and operations in the linerless label market.
Over the projection period, Europe is expected to have tremendous growth. In comparison to the rest of Europe, the linerless label market in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, and France is expected to rise steadily due to technical advancements. The European labeling market is fragmented, with numerous small businesses well-equipped to respond fast to changes in demand trends. Environmental and regulatory regulations, as well as rising raw material prices, are influencing the expansion of Linerless Labels in the European economy. Government and environmental laws have a significant impact on the economy here. Another element influencing the linerless label industry is raw material price volatility.
The Linerless Labels Market is segmented as follows:
- Variable Information Print
- UV Curable
- Home & Personal Care
- Others (Consumer Durables and Industrial Lubricants & Paints)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse market data Tables and Figures
Pages and in-depth TOC on "Linerless Labels Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Composition (Facestock, Adhesive, Topcoat), by Product (Primary, Variable Information Print), by Printing Ink (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, UV Curable, Others), by Technology (Flexographic, Digital, Offset, Letterpress), by End-Use Industry (Food, Beverage, Home & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) - Global Industry Assessment (2016 - 2021) & Forecast (2022 - 2028)"
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Vantage Market Research is a reputed company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company provides quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverages, healthcare, technology, etc. The company comprises over 125 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,100 market research reports to its vast database every year. The company’s clientele base spans across 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies.