Vantage Market Research
Dec 13, 2022
In terms of revenue, the Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 28.6 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 5.80% from 2022 to 2028.
The global market for Hormone Replacement Therapy is anticipated to rise as chronic disorders like hypogonadism in adult males become more common. In addition, key companies' increased product approvals and expanding Research and Development (R&D)efforts to find novel therapies to treat hormonal imbalances are anticipated to contribute to the market under study throughout the forecast period. The prevalence of menopausal disorders is on the rise, and women are becoming more aware of the problems associated with post-menopause, two key contributors to the expansion of the global market for Hormone Replacement Therapy. New launches of Hormone Replacement Therapy are also anticipated to significantly contribute to the expansion of the Hormone Replacement Therapy Market.
Key Highlights from Report
· The Oral segment is anticipated to propel the growth of the Hormone Replacement Therapy Market during the forecast period. SMEs can more easily afford to put up a Hormone Replacement Therapy than to buy extremely complex machinery and equipment with built-in sensors and Industry 4.0 technology. Thus, it has large demand in the growth of the Hormone Replacement Therapy Market.
· The estrogen replacement therapy segment holds a significant share in the market. This is related to women using more estradiol products to help them maintain hormonal balance during post-menopause or after hysterectomy. Estrogen-based products have been thought to make the most arrangements overall, making them the best item.
· The Asia Pacific controlled the overall market for Hormone Replacement Therapy in 2021. Activities such as improving the structures of the medical movement, developing new nuances, and boosting the number of objective individuals should have solidarity in mind over the measurement period. According to the NIH, some postmenopausal women have used HRT at least once.
Hormone Replacement Therapy was also frequently recommended to menopausal women to treat their symptoms. In addition, key companies' increased product approvals and expanding Research and Development (R&D) efforts to find novel therapies to treat hormonal imbalances are anticipated to contribute to the market under study throughout the forecast period. However, it is anticipated that the negative effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy and the high cost of treatment will restrain market expansion. The development of bioidentical hormone replacement treatment and telemedicine for Hormone Replacement Therapy, on the other hand, are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to expand the worldwide Hormone Replacement Therapy Market soon.
North America is estimated to dominate the market with the highest CAGR forecast period. Due to an increase in generic Hormone Replacement Therapy product launches by manufacturers, a growth in the target market, and advancements in drug delivery technologies combined with the creation of new formulations. The main factors driving this market are women's use of HRT for postmenopausal and menopause treatment. The area's biggest market share is due to several reasons, including significant product launches, manufacturer collaboration agreements, and benevolent reimbursement policies. The area's demand for Hormone Replacement Therapy is anticipated to increase as more women enter menopause.
The Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market is Segmented as follows
- Estrogen & Progesterone Replacement Therapy
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Parathyroid Hormone Replacement
- Routes of Administration
- Other Routes of Administration
- Disease Types
- Male Hypogonadism
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of the Key Players of the Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market is
Bayer AG (Germany), Pfizer Inc. (US), Merck & Co. Inc. (US), Viatris Inc. (US), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Eli Lilly and Company (US), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Noven Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US), ASCEND Therapeutics US LLC. (US), AbbVie Inc. (US)
The Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Scope can be Tabulated as below
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|