In terms of revenue, the Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is expected to reach USD 3,148.6 Million by 2028, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.9% from 2022 to 2028.
The Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is primarily used for fully integrated workflow, accurate record-keeping & processes, easy utilization, and efficient energy management. In addition, these systems are incorporated in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises, which in turn propels the growth of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market.
Key Highlights from Report:
· The Solution segment accounted for the potential growth of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market in 2021. The Solution component is used to locate, manage, identify, and visualize all data center assets for future development. In addition, it is also used to provide information across an /organizational basis to manage data center utilization.
· The Asset Management, from the Application segment, is predicted to witness maximum growth in the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market during the forecast period. This surge is accounted for as it offers more benefits than manual data entry. It helps reduce transcription and typographical mistakes, increasing the segmental growth of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market.
· The On-Premises, from the Deployment Mode segment, is expected to witness the most significant growth in the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market during the forecast period. This model is a critical parameter in the development of organizations. This type of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) is primarily used to gather information for decision-making processes.
In recent years, there has been a massive demand for digital services such as video-on-demand, digital payments, and online purchasing. These increased digital services also increase the data traffic, which is used to build the infrastructure required to store, retain, and process data faster. According to the data published by India Brand Equity Foundation, the OTT sector in India witnessed a 30% growth in paid subscriptions. In addition, growing demand for colocation data centers because they are cost-effective and can support high data loads more effectively. In this regard, many colocation providers are introducing enhanced DCIM software to improve their centers' efficiency and expand their profit margins. For instance, Seimens, a German multinational conglomerate corporation, introduced the open Industrial Edge ecosystem innovative IT platform. This platform serves and enables the deployment of IT services in the production environment.
Asia Pacific is predicted to mention the fastest growth of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market during the forecast period. This surge is accelerated because of significant investment in the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market by various countries such as India, China, and Japan. These countries have invested in retail, BFSI, manufacturing, IT, telecommunications, and healthcare industries. This investment helps in the economic growth of this region. In addition, increased use of internet-enabled devices, growing IT infrastructure, and the emergence of advanced technologies are expected to propel the development of the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market during the forecast period in this region.
The Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is Segmented as follows:
- Asset Management
- Capacity Planning
- Power Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- BI & Analytics
- Other Applications
- Deployment Model
- Data Center Type
- Enterprise Data Center
- Managed Data Center
- Colocation Data Center
- Cloud & Edge Data Center
- Government & Public Sector
- IT & ITES
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Other Verticals
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of the Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market is:
ABB (Switzerland), CommScope (US), Cormant (US), Delta Electronics (Taiwan), Device42 (US), Eaton (Ireland), FNT Software (Germany), Graphical Networks (US), GreenField Software (Oman), Huawei (China), Hyperview (Canada), Intel (US), Modius (US), Nlyte Software (US), Optimum Path (US), Panduit (US), Patchmanager (Netherlands), Rackwise (US), RF Code (US), Rittal (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany), SolarWinds (US), Sunbird Software (US), UnityOneCloud (US), Vertiv (US)
The Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Scope can be tabulated as below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|