The Cryogenic Pumps are used to power up various processes such as pure and mixed industrial gases. The high usage of these pumps in multiple applications is expected to propel the growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market during the forecast period. These applications include liquid crystals, extra-large space vacuum chambers, semiconductors, eyeglass lenses, and disks.
Key Highlights from Report:
· From among the Type segment, the Kinetic Pump segment dominated the growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in 2021. The rising demand for efficient transportation of gases across several end-use industries is accelerating the segmental growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market.
· From the Application segment, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) accounted for the largest growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in 2021. Growing Research and Development (R&D) activities in the Oil & Gas sector and rising usage of LNG in multiple areas are augmenting the potential growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in coming years.
· Asia Pacific is accounted to mention substantial growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in 2021. This surge is primarily attributed to the rising demand for Cryogenic Pumps from the metallurgy and energy & power industries, particularly from developing nations like China and India.
These pumps are widely used in the chemical industry as these industries consumed chemical synthesis for refining and other downstream processes of industrial gases. These gases include oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide. In addition to this, some of these gases are used as injection fluids for the purpose of enhanced oil recovery (EOR), which in turn, propel the growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in coming years. Furthermore, many oilfield manufacturers are started engaging in the production and exploration activities of oil and gas industries. This is also expected to fuel the growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is accounted to mention substantial growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in 2021 and is likely to continue the same trend during the forecast time frame. Factors such as the development of industrial infrastructure and increasing demand for Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) in energy-famished economies such as India, China, and others are accelerating the growth of the Cryogenic Pump Market in this region. In addition, the rising focus on renewable-based electricity generation and growing investments in the infrastructure sector in this region are expected to witness a large growth in the Cryogenic Pump Market during the forecast period.
The Global Cryogenic Pump Market is Segmented as follows:
- Kinetic Pump
- Positive Displacement Pump
- Entrapment Pump
- Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)
- Other Cryogens
- End User
- Energy & Power
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of the Key Players of the Global Cryogenic Pump Market is:
AB (Sweden), Ebara Corporation (Japan), SHI Cryogenics Group (Japan), Nikkiso Co. Ltd. (Japan), Fives Group (France), Cryostar (France), TRILLIUM FLOW TECHNOLOGIES (Scotland), Gemmecotti SRL (Italy), PHPK Technologies (US), Barber-Nichols (US), Sulzer Ltd (Switzerland), Technex Limited (China), Vanzetti Engineering S. P. A. (Italy), HSR AG (Liechtenstein), Xinxiang Chengde Energy Technology Equipment Co. Ltd. (China), Ruhrpumpen Group (Mexico), OPTIMEX (France), SEHWA TECH Inc. (South Korea), CS&P Technologies (US), CryoVation LLC (US), PBS Velká Bíteš (Czech Republic), KRYTEM Cryogenic Systems (Germany), Trillium US (US), Sing Swee Bee Enterprise Pte Ltd. (Singapore), EOSgen-Technologies (France)
The Global Cryogenic Pump Market Scope can be Tabulated as below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|