In terms of revenue, the Global Business Jet Market is expected to reach USD 42.7 Billion by 2028, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.20% from 2022 to 2028.
ABusiness Jet is an aircraft specifically for private air travel for a small group of passengers. Single-pilot aircraft, jets with propellers, turbine aircraft, and piston jets are a few of the typical types of Business Jets. For short-haul flights, business trips, leisure travel, and VVIP transportation, these jets are largely employed by private persons, governments, and private organizations. The aviation sector's rapid expansion is one of the main factors propelling the market's growth. Additionally, the rising popularity of long-range planes for travel and tourism activities accelerates market expansion. Business Jets save travel time, allow the option of on-demand flight scheduling, and give passengers enough privacy to conduct business while in the air.
Key Highlights from Report:
· The Lightsegment, of the Aircraft Type, dominated the growth of the Business Jet Market in 2021. The jets in this category are distinguished by comparably reduced purchase and operational costs and an appropriate range for short-haul operations. Additionally, the launch of numerous new and adaptable models is spurring demand and replacement buying decisions, speeding up the expansion.
· The Operatorsegment, of the End Users, dominated the growth of the Business Jet Market in 2021. The segment is expanding due to rising fleet modernization and demand for Business JetOperators in North America and Europe. During the forecast period, the private segment is anticipated to develop significantly. This is a result of the rise in high-net-worth individuals' and corporations' demand for private jets.
· Asia Pacific is predicted to mention the fastest growth of the Business Jet Market during the forecast period. The expansion results from increased infrastructure investment and development by China, India, and Japan. Furthermore, because of the growing use of Business Jets by operators and service providers in China, India, and Japan, these nations are projected to lead the market in the Asia Pacific. Due to travel limitations and challenging long-distance journeys, Asia Pacific customers favor private aircraft.
The global market is expanding due to increasing disposable income, urbanization, an increase in high net worth individuals, an increase in air travelers, and others. Multimillionaire celebrities typically employ business-class jets for both personal and professional travel. They are convenient, safe, and take less time while providing a more enjoyable and comfortable journey. The market is expanding due to rising urbanization in the Asia Pacific region and rising demand from China and India. The market is expanding due to the quickly expanding aviation industry and rising millionaire demand for high-tech Business Jets. Adding new models to the current fleet fuels the world market expansion.
North America is accounted to have potential growth in the Business Jet Market during the forecast period. The market is expanding throughout the region due to significant key players, the largest fleet size, the rising demand for electric aircraft, and the availability of necessary infrastructure. The increasing demand for the product in the U.S. and Canada is driving the adoption of Business Jets in North America. Because North America is the largest region in terms of area, business travelers must choose the fastest means of transportation to save time, driving up demand for Business Jets. The rapid expansion of the aircraft manufacturing industry, technological advancements, and the travel and tourism industries are some factors driving the growth of the Business Jet Market in this region.
The Global Business Jet Market is Segmented as follows:
- Aircraft Type
- End Users
- Private Users
- Point of Sale
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Systems
- Aftermarket Systems
- Less than 3,000 nm
- 3,000 nm -5000 nm
- More than 5,000 nm
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
A list of the Key Players in the Global Business Jet Market is:
Textron Inc. (US), Embraer SA (Brazil), Gulfstream Aerospace (US), Bombardier (Canada), Airbus (Netherlands), Boeing (US), Dassault Aviation (France), Pilatus Aircraft (Switzerland), Honda Aircraft Company (US), Syberjet Aircraft (US)
The Global Business Jet Market Scope can be Tabulated as below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2017 - 2030|
|Historic Years||2017 - 2021|
|Forecast Years||2023 - 2030|
|Regions & Counties Covered||
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|