Recombinant DNA Technology Market
Recombinant DNA Technology Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Products Medical, Non-Medical
- By Components Expression System, Cloning Vector
- By Applications Food & Agriculture, Health & Disease, Environment, Other Applications
- By End Users Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Academic & Government Research Institutes, Other End Users
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 142.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 223.0 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||7.7%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2021):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Recombinant DNA Technology Market by Products by Components by Applications by End Users by Region - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements:
- First-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape
- Validate and authorization of secondary research outcomes and findings
- Further data collection and expertise development & market understandings
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
After the determination of the overall market size through secondary and primary research, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. During the data triangulation process, the data was analyzed by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market. The data is analyzed and triangulated by considering all the key market impacting factors from both supply and demand side of Recombinant DNA Technology market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Recombinant DNA Technology valued at USD 142.9 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 223.0 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 7.7%.
The prominent players in the market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Genentech Inc), Profacgen, Amgen Inc, Novartis AG, GenScript, Pfizer Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi Merck & Co. Inc., Biogen, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, New England Biolabs, Cibus, Monsanto Company, Horizon Discovery Group PLC.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Recombinant DNA Technology include
- Huge success of recombinant insulin
North America was the leading regional segment of the Recombinant DNA Technology in 2020.