Neurostimulation Devices Market
Neurostimulation Devices Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Spinal Cord Stimulators, Deep Brain Stimulators, Cochlear Implants, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Sacral Nerve Stimulators, Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulators, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators
- By Application Chronic Pain, Movement Disorders, Hearing Impairment, Epilepsy, Urinary Incontinence, Other Applications
- By End Users Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Specialty Clinics
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 4.49 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 11.26 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||12.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Neurostimulation Devices valued at USD 4.49 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.26 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 12.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Abbott Laboratories, Nevro Corp., LivaNova PLC, Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc., Neuropace Inc., EndoStimInc., NDI Medical, Cochlear Limited, Neuronetics Inc..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Neurostimulation Devices include
- Rise in prevalence of neurological disorders
North America was the leading regional segment of the Neurostimulation Devices in 2022.