Floating Solar Panels Market
Floating Solar Panels Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Photovoltaic, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV)
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Other
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||647.51 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||3002.94 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||21.14|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Floating Solar Panels Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
We at Vantage Market Research, employ comprehensive methodology for each market study, and Floating Solar Panels Market is not an exception. Moreover, Vantage Market Research utilizes tried and tested approaches to arrive at market-related projections. The research methodology is based on the 3-dimensional model consisting of 3 phases namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. We were connected with more than 145 primary respondents adequately distributed across the five regions to procure required Floating Solar Panels market-related information.
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
At the later stage and after procuring data from secondary and primary research, top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate and estimate the market size of the Floating Solar Panels market. After the determination of the overall market size, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. The data was triangulated by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and also considering key market trends from supply as well as the demand side of the market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Floating Solar Panels valued at 647.51 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach 3002.94 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 21.14%.
The prominent players in the market are Renesola, Solarworld, Sharp, Yingli Solar, Canadian Solar, Kyocera, LDK Solar, Gintech, Panasonic/Sanyo, Motech, Suntech, SunPower, Hanwha Solar One, JA Solar, GCL Poly, REC Solar..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 21.14% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Floating Solar Panels include
- The increasing focus towards clean fuel power generation energy sources coupled with strict regulations to limit GHG emissions is anticipated to augment the growth of the global floating solar panels market over the forecast period.
- Additionally, the increased investments in renewable energy and rapid reduction in fossil fuel reserves has formed a need for the utilization of renewable sources of power generation is also expected to fuel the growth of the market in the near future.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Floating Solar Panels in 2020.