Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests Market
Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Test Type Carrier testing, Predictive testing, Ancestry & Relationship Testing, Nutrigenomic Testing, Others
- By Technology Targeted analysis, Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) chips, Whole genome sequencing (WGS)
- By Distribution Channel Online platforms, Over-the-counter
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||1.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||3.8 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||12|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
Vantage Market Research follows a proven/time-tested robust methodology to attain results on quantitative and qualitative analysis for specific market research studies. Moreover, Vantage Market Research utilizes tried and tested approaches to arrive at market-related projections. The research methodology is based on the 3-dimensional model consisting of 3 phases namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. We conduct more than 100 primary interviews for each market either through mail or telephone call.
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills data requirements pertaining to first-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape expertise development and market understandings among others.
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate and estimate the market size of the Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests market. After the determination of the overall market size, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, these same approaches mentioned above were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. The data was triangulated by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests valued at 1.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 3.8 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 12%.
The prominent players in the market are Color Genomics, Laboratory Corporation of America, Gene by Gene, WeGene, Helix, Pathway Genomics, MapMyGenome, African Ancestry, Quest Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher, Myriad Genetics, 23andMe..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests include
- The easy availability of direct-to-consumer genetic tests in developed as well as developing nations is anticipated to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The self-curiosity of people to get access to information of their health is another major factor driving the growth of the market.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Direct-to-consumer Relationship DNA Tests in 2020.