Car GPS Market
Car GPS Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Hardware, Software
- By Vehicle Type Passenger, Commercial
- By End User OEM, Aftermarket
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||785.24 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||1626.57 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||8.70%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Europe|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Car GPS Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
Vantage Market Research follows a veracious methodology to arrive at market-related projections. The research methodology is based on the 3 phases namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. We conduct more than 100 primary interviews for each market either through mail or telephone call. Vantage Market Research employs the most infallible research methodology that ensures clients are receiving:
- Consistent, vigorous, and actionable data analysis that would help to make key business decisions
- Statistically improved and reliable insights through a veracious and well-audited research methodology.
- Independent study ensures a tangible representation of the market
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements:
- First-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape
- Validate and authorization of secondary research outcomes and findings
- Further data collection and expertise development & market understandings
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
After the determination of the overall market size through secondary and primary research, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. During the data triangulation process, the data was analyzed by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market. The data is analyzed and triangulated by considering all the key market impacting factors from both supply and demand side of Car GPS market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Car GPS valued at 785.24 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach 1626.57 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8.70%%.
The prominent players in the market are JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Continental AG, Pioneer Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic Corporation, Alpine Electronics, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch, TomTom, Sony Corporation..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.70%% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Car GPS include
- The growing car sales globally is anticipated to augment the growth of the car GPS market during the forecast period. This is attributable to the rapid urbanization, rising disposable income of the consumers, and improvement in technologies. The emerging economies are major influencers of car GPS navigation system market. This in turn is anticipated to fuel the growth for car GPS market.
- The primary features of car navigation systems are integrating real-time data, map updates, and smartphone integration. Due to the growing accessibility to the internet through smartphones, the demand for navigation systems is growing amongst most ride-hailing apps, which is likely to fuel the car GPS market. GPS devices are largely used by car fleets such as Uber so as to track their drivers and passenger's location or associated activity.
Europe was the leading regional segment of the Car GPS in 2020.